Top videos of the week: #10 to #6
We get a lot of footage each week here at The Weather Network, so we decided to share our favourites with you today. Here are the weather videos that had people talking in Canada and around the world this week.
- #10 --Feeling the heat in Toronto, Ont. The Big Smoke has seen some startling temperatures this summer, including two heatwaves!
- #9 -- Hot, hot heat in Moncton, N.B. Ontario wasn't the only hot province. Residents were beating the heat in Moncton, after some record breaking heat swept the region.
- #8 --Singing in the rain, Vancouver B.C. The city finally got a nice dose of rain after a dry summer.
- #7 --A whale of a time in Vancouver. Residents caught a glimpse of a whale soaking up the rays in English Bay.
- #6 -- Flooding rushes Goodsoil SK. Check out what this viewer caught on tape after a serious rainfall.
The countdown continues. Now check out the TOP FIVE VIDEOS!
The Weather Network's 'Top 10 Weather Videos' segment is created by BJ Stewart.