Canada’s Weather – Written by The Weather Network’s Chris St.Clair
Canada’s Weather includes scientific illustrations, basic explanations of weather and photographs capturing the essence of Canada’s weather. With a unique perspective, St. Clair gives the full forecast on Canada’s meteorological state of affairs, including:
- The progression of weather from east to west
- Extreme weather events
- Large-scale and small-scale weather events
- How Canadians have turned the weather to their advantage
- How geography and topography affect weather
- Tools of weather watching, measurement and forecasting
- Climate change
- Facts, trivia, proverbs and quotes about weather
Where to purchase:
Get your copy of Canada’s Weather at your bookstore or online at:
Tune into Chris St.Clair this weekend Saturday and Sunday 6am to 2pm ET. See our TV Schedule.
'Canada’s Weather' published by Firefly Books Ltd.