If aviation isn't your thing, there's still plenty of other activities happening all over the GTA.
Check out the list below to find out what events are taking place.
- The City of Toronto is offering a variety of March Break camps and special programming. Participants can enjoy activities such as gymnastics, hockey or visual arts. Call 416 338 0000
- Playground Paradise in the Flemingdon Park Community where families can play on slides, play pool ball and swing on the track. Call 416 395 6014
- The Spring Flower Show is now in bloom. You can walk along the gardens at Centennial Park and Allen Garden Conservatory
- Queen's Park has free kids programs, including a scavenger hunt
- Royal Ontario Museum has a lot to check out from March 13 to 21, including the newly enhanced bat cave and Samurais. ROM hours are also extended.
- Roger's Centre Spring Fling kicks off on March 16, it boasts the world's largest carnival.
- Black Creek Pioneer Village has Spring Break programming for the week, which includes a maple syrup festival!
- And you can't forget Harbourfront. They have an arts-based camp for the creative-minded. Call 416 973 4093
- For those kids that love the theatre, Lorraine Kimsa Theatre for Young People Drama School is offering day camps for March Break. Programs are aimed at children from junior kindergarten to Grade 6. Call 416 862 2222
We'd love to see your photos of March Break activities. You can upload them to The Weather Network's gallery. Click on the Related Link above to send pictures to 'Your Weather Gallery.'